Saturday, July 5, 2008

Accounting quiz...

I'm bored.... I plan to skip class today coz I am SOOOO tired!!! I haven't got a decent sleep the other night and last night I slept for only 3 hours (when I slightly woke up I saw COB on tv so I watched it since I can't resist to miss a show... and that was 5 in the morning)! My God, what is wrong with me today? Now this got me thinking that maybe my horrible insomnia is back! So okay... uhm... enough of that crap. I'm going to type about what happened in our quiz in accounting... so, there was that horrible quiz and almost all of us have no idea on how to answer it. On the other hand, a mass was going on the same time we took our quiz (the chapel was right beside our classroom). The people in the chapel were singing (I can't remember what they sang but who cares?) and all of us we're slightly laughing about the situation that were in (of course we know what we were about to do... THAT THING). So our teacher said to us: "NO CHEATING. YOU ALL HEARD THE SINGING, RIGHT?" And then we nodded. And one of my classmates then shouted "OH, ENLIGHTENMENT!"... and I thought for a second there that this is going to "hurt" my conscience. Minutes later, since most of us still have no answer, and luckily our teacher is SO NICE and noticed that we were hopeless, she decided to go out and go to the SBG room. When she got out, we quickly closed the windows so that the people hanging around outside won't notice that we're asking and shouting for answers. While we were doing that, people in the chapel were singing "Our Father". And just in time we wrote their answers in our paper, the people were singing "give us this day our daily bread and FORGIVE us for our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us... hmmm.. and lead us not into TEMPTATION, but deliver us, deliver us...from evil.. hmmm..." When we all heard it, we laughed out hard... REAL HARD OUR STOMACHES ACHED. What a bad situation we're in. That was good timing I should say. I've mentioned before that this is going to "hurt" my conscience, and it did. But that didn't stop us from committing the crime. WE CHEATED EVEN MORE! My oh my.. we're such bad people. And to think that maybe God doesn't want us to cheat and that "singing" was a warning or signal for us not to commit it.. but we can't help it! Who in the world wants to fail a quiz in his/her major subject? And a few minutes later our teacher got back. She roamed around and noticed that we only have answers on 1/4 of the questions... how pathetic. And there's this one thing that I noticed about her... when she was roaming around at the back, I looked at my seatmate's paper. She saw me for a bit (bad timing) and then she looked at the window (I thought she did that and pretend that she didn't caught me cheating... anyway, thanks!). So anyway, for the kind of person I was who doesn't care about what's happening, I continued on to what I was doing. Many of us still have no answer, so she went out again and again until we all completed the quiz. AND THAT TOOK US MORE THAN OUR ASSIGNED CLASS HOUR... WHICH IS 3 HOURS TOTAL.

No comments: