Upon watching David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Chris Carter, and Frank Spotnitz LIVE on the Red Carpet for the premiere of The X-Files: I Want To Believe movie, I screamed at the top of my lungs, tears have fallen from my eyes, and my heart keeps beating so fast! I'm VERY, VERY HAPPY to see them, especially my two favorite FBI Agents, David (Mulder) and Gillian (Scully)! David IS SO HOT and Gillian IS SO GORGEOUS!!! Frank cannot believe that for so many years after the show ended, there are still many fans who love The X-Files, & Mulder and Scully... well, I'm a new fan, and I can honestly say that of course many would still love the show because it's so awesome and excellent! The story's amazing, it won't make you stop watching it, and Mulder and Scully's chemistry is just fantastic I'm sure it made them the BEST TV COUPLE during those years! It's so cool that the producers and the actors are keeping the plot secret to the fans. Nice move to get us all thrilled! I'm really happy that one of the fans on the Red Carpet told David that he will be receiving many e-mails, and audio tapes that will have them (fans) shouting "NAILED IT!" after the movie. And of course, David, the one who posted it in his blog, told the fan, "Mind if I coach you a little? It goes like this: NAILED IT! (in a high-pitched voice)" HAHAHAHA... I really laughed hard at that moment. And yes, I will say it too, as what I have commented in his blog. Not only me, but also other fans... Well, that's it. I've been staring at the X-Files posters for too long, and I can't wait to watch it definitely on the premiere date! I'd skip classes if I have to! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment